About Life Is Better With Friends
We’re just a normal family of seven – four friendly humans and three crazy cats – who published a book.
Why did we publish the book? Because Mom had such a book when she was a kid. And all of her friends did. And all of her friends’ friends did. And everybody loved it. So, Mom wanted to get her kids a book like that. But you see, Mom grew up in Germany, and this book simply doesn’t exist in the United States, nor could Mom find an English version of the book anywhere else. So, she decided to create such a book and make it available to her kids, their friends, their friends’ friends, their friends’ friends’ friends, their friends’ friends’…
Because, you know: Life is Better with Friends! And that’s what this book is all about.
About the 'My Friends and I' book
The My Friends and I book is a one-of-a-kind, fun, interactive, timeless memory book for children ages 5-12.
The beautifully illustrated book in soft pastel colors captures memories of the young book owners, their friends, classmates, teachers, coaches, family members, or any other person in their lives.
The book travels from friend to friend, who will answer questions like: What is your favorite food? What do you like to do in your free time? What songs do you like to listen to? What books do you like to read? What do you want to be when you grow up?
A picture box allows them to insert a picture of themselves or to draw a picture of their own.
The book is perfect for many occasions and is:
- A great birthday or Christmas present for children
- A fun activity at your child's birthday party and perfect for stuffing goodie bags (see our bulk order discounts)
- A thoughtful farewell or end-of-year gift for teachers
- A fun surprise for the First Day of School
- A heartfelt way to tell a friend that you're thinking of them, when they're moving or they’re not feeling well
- A fun way for teachers and classmates to get to know each other
- A great opportunity to instantly capture memories, that will remind your child of the fun time they had at camp
- A cute baby shower gift to introduce baby to family and friends, once baby gets older
Memories last a lifetime and they’re safely kept in the My Friends and I book.